Saturday, June 23, 2007

ABF Picnic

Today was the ABF Picnic.


When we got there it was cold, overcast and there was a mist on the lake.

Greg got the little john boat ready.

Mike cooking the burgers, boy were they yummy. Keith wouldn't let me take a picture of him. Larry is patiently waiting for his burger and keeping the cook company.


I don't think this is Alex's best side.


I don't know what they were all looking at but it wasn't me.



Tommy and Austin watching a snake eat one of their fish.

Danielle a.k.a. Pochahantas and her new obsession, kayaking thanks to Mildred.


Alex and Josh in a pond prowler.


Greg praying for bigger fish.

Some cows came to get revenge for us eating thier cousins.

Gabrielle grubbin' on watermelon.

Noah grubbin' on watermelon.

Ashley, Austin, Tommy, Pam and Jodi getting a drink during the little summer shower.

Waiting for the rain to stop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attempt number 2 to make a comment.....Does anyone think it's strange that we have no pictures of Kim........I know Dani took some pictures.....maybe this was all a figment of her imagination!!!

Seriously though, Kim....next time head shots only.....the body is not so appealing!

Anonymous said...

You can tell I'm a rookie at this blog stuff and leaving comments. I didn't really want to be anonymous, I just didn't know how to publish my name....I do now so I will fess up!!

Kelli said...

It looks like a really fun day!! All the fishing and eating watermelon...the perfect summer day!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Danni is so brave!! I have always wanted to try the kayak thing...

love you and miss you!