Sunday, June 10, 2007

Junk Extravaganza

Ok, so I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I agreed to do a yard sale this weekend, yesterday as a matter of fact. Now yard sales are fun to go to, I love a good yard sale. However, hosting one is a whole different story. It is exhausting even under the best of circumstances, but I didn't stop to think (well I did think and it seemed like a good idea at the time) that this weekend was junk pickup in my neighborhood. I thought it would be easy, have the yard sale and put whatever we didn't sell out for junk day. Wellll. . . . . if that was all I had done things probably would have gone fine, but. . . (there's always a but isn't there?) I decided to clean out the basement too, so my once clean house is now a shambles. I never know when to stop. I was talking about giants the other day. Did you ever make your own giants? I have this weekend. Oh well, at least I'll sleep well, after all this hard work.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Speaking of yard sales....perhaps you could provide your readers with some tips for pulling off one.....THANKS, I appreciate it :D

Melissa