It would be so easy to just quit. . .
- quit homeschooling because this is hard.
- quit cleaning the house because I never seem to get anywhere.
- quit trying to teach my children right from wrong and just give them whatever they wanted.
- quit submitting to my husband and stand up for myself.
- quit trusting anyone.
- quit loving my neighbor.
- quit pushing through the physical pain and just lay down to sleep.
- quit, quit, quit, quit.
It would be so easy to just crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head.
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14
I will press on, and trust in My Abba, who I know has my back.