Monday, September 17, 2007

It would be so easy. . .

It would be so easy to just quit. . .

  • quit homeschooling because this is hard.
  • quit cleaning the house because I never seem to get anywhere.
  • quit trying to teach my children right from wrong and just give them whatever they wanted.
  • quit submitting to my husband and stand up for myself.
  • quit trusting anyone.
  • quit loving my neighbor.
  • quit pushing through the physical pain and just lay down to sleep.
  • quit, quit, quit, quit.

It would be so easy to just crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

I will press on, and trust in My Abba, who I know has my back.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You go girl! Keep leaning on the Truth....

we know that our ultimate reward isn't here on earth anyway...

Have a fantastic week!