Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Distraction

Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love. Revelation 2:4 (NIV)

Isn't it amazing how little it takes to distract us from our first love? I'll be the first to admit that I have been distracted these past few months. My prayer life has suffered, my church life has suffered and my devotion has suffered. It is so easy to get off track, to suffer from the "I'll do it laters" of life. Perhaps that is why I have been so terribly exhausted lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone.
I know that staying aware, every single day, brings amazing peace.

On another note,
Come check out my date night that the hostess tried to sabotage.
http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/southern/2007/09/date_night.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment.
It was so frustrated! I couldn't believe he was out there just enjoying that smoke! LOL