Monday, July 9, 2007

5 Random Questions Meme

Ok Lana G. over at http://airmiles.wordpress.com has tagged me for a meme, so here goes

Her Random Questions were


Are you a morning person or an evening person?

I'm a morning person. My husband is an evening person.

If you had the chance to travel by boat, train AND plane on your next vacation, name the destination you would choose for each of these methods of transportation.

By boat I would go to Jamacia. By train I would go to Chattanoga, (you know Chattanoga choo, choo). By plane I would go to Paris I suppose. I'm really a homebody though. I really don't like to travel.

Other than Jesus, which biblical character would you like to meet and why?

Job. Sometimes I feel like we have a lot in common only he did a better job at it than I did.

Do you have any brothers and sisters and if so how many?

I had a younger brother. He passed away about 3 years ago from a dissecting aoertic anureism. I miss him a lot.


Do you prefer the beach or the mountains and why?

Again I'm a home body but I like both the mountains for the hiking and the beach for relaxing.

I tag anybody that wants to answer these five random questions. Just post the answers on your blog and I will post your link here.

  1. What is your favorite movie?
  2. What is your favorite line from your favorite movie.
  3. Who is your favorite female from the Bible and why?
  4. How long can you hold your breath?
  5. Paper or Plastic? Why?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading your list, Kim. I'm a homebody too. My parents want me to come to the East coast in the fall but I'm dreaded the plane ride already! LOL
Have a great week!
Kelli

Jennifer said...

What neat answers :o)

I love to travel ~~ I have a different opinion of Jamacia though since I spent 2 weeks doing mission work there a few years ago. It's a beautiful country!

Job - what a man.

I love the mountains. It's my favorite vacation spot.