Monday, July 2, 2007

Still Painting

We are still at it, I can't wait to show you all pictures of my beautiful new kitchen. On another note, we had another miracle. Yesterday, when we got home my husband's car wouldn't go out of park, we were devastated. We spent the whole rest of the day, praying, and lamenting over what we would do since my van is parked and undrivable. Later in the evening my husband saw a neighbor who has the same make and model of car was pulling into her driveway. My husband walked over and asked her if she had ever had this problem. She said that she had and showed him how to fix it. Praise the Lord. The car is fixed, well at least it will go into drive. Thank you Jesus. Again for being the one who provides for all our needs.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Hi Kim!
Thanks for the comment!
I am so glad that your husband was able to fix the car and I can't wait to see the pics of your new kitchen! *Ü*

Jennifer said...

God provides, I'm certainly learning to be patient and wait on Him for all of our provisions. For some reason I'm always amazed at how He's in the everyday... from the car working to simple provisions (like a $12 rebate check coming in the mail today, when I needed $10 to get groceries).

I can't wait to see your kitchen! It's amazing what a little paint (or a lot of paint in our case) can do!!

Hope you are having a most blessed day!