Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday




Today I'm thankful for. . .

1. The Lover of my Soul
2. The Rock of my Salvation
3. The Prince of Peace
4. The Avenger of the Saints
5. The Water of who quenches my soul
6. The Deliverer of the captives
7. The Wellspring of Wisdom
8. The Indescribable Master of eternity
9. The Incomparable Maker of the universe
10. The Beginning and End of all things

All this adds up to a Matchless God.

Laurel Wreath is guest hosting TT this week head on over http://www.laurelwreathsreflections.com/

16 comments:

Denise said...

Amen,precious thankful list. Bless you sweet one.

Changed by His Love said...

Amen! a Matchless God - I love that!!! No one compares to Him. Have a blessed day!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Amen to your Thankful List!! Have a wonderful and blessed week ahead :)

Unknown said...

I love your list! Reflecting on His attributes is such a blessing!
Have a wonderful day :)

Susie said...

Beautiful thankful list! I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Susanne said...

Amen my Sistah!! What a beautiful list and awesome confession of WHO HE IS!! Bless you, and thank you for sharing!!

Mary said...

Amen! He is everything we need and more! Thanks for sharing. Blessings!

Deidre said...

Amen! I just got chills reading your list. God is good!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful list! God is awesome, isn't He?

Sheri said...

Mmmmm Amen Kim!!!

Delete said...

What a wonderful list. You really have a gift with words!

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Who could top that list? Amen to it!!

Tami said...

This is a packed list--one that could be lingered over a long time! Thanks.

Crystal said...

That is a great list....He is awesome isn't HE?
Thanks for stopping by my blog to encourage me!
Blessings

Kelli said...

I loved reading your list!

Kelli

Hopeful Spirit said...

What a great way to approach this! I loved it.